Carpooling: what is it?
Carpooling is the practice of sharing a vehicle with other users who share all or part of the same journey. In this context, you can find a “partner” as a driver or as a passenger.
Carpooling has many advantages: reduced stress and fatigue, cost sharing, friendly trips and the elimination of parking problems upon arrival.
Finally, let’s not forget the parking-meeting points which are conveniently located and come with a designated parking space.
How does it work?
Contact Guichet Mobile by phone or email:
- Provide your contact information and the name of your company
- Define your itinerary (commune or place of departure), your working days and schedule
- Indicate, if necessary, any potential constraints
- Guichet Mobile processes your registration, searches for a carpool driver and then puts you in touch with him or her.
Or contact us on the internet through this website.
- Fill out the registration form
- Guichet Mobile will contact you to confirm/complete your registration
- Guichet Mobile will call you as soon as a carpool driver is found
Carpooling may be occasional (only a few days a week or when you need a plan B solution), so do not hesitate to register!
Carpooling is a flexible solution. Have a change of schedule? A problem with a driver? Something unexpected came up? Call Guichet Mobile to inform us, make changes or find a new carpool partner.